Konuyu Değerlendir
  • 0 Oy - 0 Ortalama
Message Style i-OS13
Instant Messaging — Simple, Fast, Secure & Support All Your Devices, Combines the best of Android and a Phone 11 style!.
Change your default Message style like i-OS13. i-OS13 Messenger is your best choice.Message i-OS13 SMS is a 4k theme for your SMS messenger. Add colors to your life! Get the new and free 4k Message i-OS13 SMS now!Message i-OS13 SMS is the smartest choice if you want a classy device! Enjoy your Android even more with our new 4k Message i-OS13 SMS? As a free new SMS app, 4k Messenger OS 13 SMS gives you wonderful texting and chatting experience. Color your phone now! Customize the message as you want. Get Messenger OS 13 SMS, Enjoy your Chatting!===== Key Features of i-OS13 SMS Messenger ====?- SMS/MMS HANDLER-?Send and receive your SMS/MMSEncrypt your messages locally?- SECURE MESSAGES-?All messages are encrypted for the secure purposeNo one could take a snapshot of your messages?-FUNNY EMOJI MESSAGE-?Fast text 3000+ Lenny face, emoji & emoticons from messages directlyGreat display of Lenny face, emoji & emoticons in a text message⏲️-DELAY SMS & SCHEDULE SMS-⏰Delayed SMS message give chance to cancel or correct the wrong messageSchedule SMS messages will never let you miss any big moments?-SMS BLOCKER-?No worry about spam messages to bother you with a blocker?-FREE ANIMATED GIF-?Share thousands of trending hot GIFs MMS via MMS?-MORE FEATURES-?️Send pictures, audio, video MMS messagesClipboard for multiple fast copy and paste text messagesQuick search to find exactly what you are looking forIt is compatible with various brands of phones like Samsung (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy J7, Samsung Galaxy Note7), Huawei (Huawei P9, Huawei P8, Huawei Mate 9, Huawei Mate 8, Huawei Honor 8), Sony (Sony Xperia Z5, Sony Xperia Z4, Sony Xperia Z3, Sony Xperia XZ) and HTC (HTC 10, HTC One A9, HTC One X9, HTC Desire 10 Pro). If your phone is not yet compatible please let us know so we can fix it!--------------------------------------------------NOTE: This application is not related to the Apple brand. The application only has the same interface as the messenger on Apple phones, so it cannot send free messages to Apple phone users.
More: https://www.lingago.com/app/message-style-i-os13
Bul
Alıntı

Foruma Git:

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcı(lar): 1 Ziyaretçi